What could be better than a Nutella-banana sandwich for breakfast? How about toasting it in a buttered skillet till it's crispy on the outside and ooey-gooey on the inside?!
- 0.25 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread, such as Nutella
- 8 slices brioche, 1 inch thick (from a 10-ounce loaf)
- 3 firm-ripe bananas, thinly sliced
- 0.25 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- Spread 1 tablespoon chocolate-hazelnut spread on 4 bread slices. Layer with bananas and top with remaining bread.
- In a grill pan or large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium. Cook 2 sandwiches, pressing with a heavy skillet, until bread is golden and toasted and spread is melted, 3 to 5 minutes, flipping once. Repeat with remaining butter and sandwiches. Serve warm.
48 Healthy Afternoon Snacks You'll Dream About All Day
The Science Behind the Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
35 Beyond Delicious No-Bake Dessert Recipes
Quick, One-Pot Meal Ideas To Feed the Whole Family
15-Minute Dinner Recipes for Everyone
You've Never Seen Avocado Toast Like This