Banana Chocolate Chip Fluffernutter French Toast Casserole
Bananas, chocolate chips, peanut butter and marshmallows are tucked into the nooks and crevices of custard soaked bread before being baked to golden goodness. This make ahead Banana Chocolate Chip Fluffernutter French Toast Casserole is the perfect dish to serve your holiday guests for breakfast or brunch.
- 1 loaf French or Italian Bread
- 0.5 cup marshmallow Mallow Bits
- 0.5 cup chocolate chips
- 0.5 cup peanut butter
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 Tbsp vanilla
- 0.75 cup sugar
- 0.5 cup whipping cream
- 2 cup milk
- 8 eggs
- additional peanut butter and marshmallow fluff, for garnish
- In a greased 9x13 pan, tear bread into small pieces to form base of casserole.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, whipping cream, sugar and vanilla. Pour over bread and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Tuck banana slices and peanut butter between bread crevices and sprinkle with chocolate chips and Mallow Bits.
- Bake for one hour.
- If desired, drizzle with melted peanut butter and marshmallow fluff prior to serving.
For the full post, visit Melanie Makes.