Banana Cheesecake Watermelon “Pizza”
- 1 round slice of watermelon, about 1½ inch thick
- 4 Ounce vanilla Greek yogurt
- 4 Ounce low-fat cream cheese
- 0.25 cup powdered sugar (optional)
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 0.25 cup white chocolate chip
- 0.25 cup chopped pecans
- Using an electric mixer, mix together greek yogurt, cream cheese, and powdered sugar until well combined. Set aside.
- Place your watermelon on a large plate/platter. Spread cream cheese mixture over watermelon, like a "pizza sauce."
- Top with banana slices and strawberries. Sprinkle on the pecans and white chocolate chips.
- Cut into slices (like pizza slices) and serve cold. Enjoy!
For the full post, visit The Cookie Rookie.