Banana Caramel Toffee Cake
Serving Size: 16
- 25 KRAFT Caramels
- 0.75 cup milk
- 3.375 Ounce JELL-O vanilla instant pudding
- 8 Ounce COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 16 Ounce frozen pound cake, thawed
- 2 bananas
- 2 Tbsp toffee bits
- MICROWAVE caramels and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min.; stir. Microwave 2 min. or until caramels are completely melted and sauce is well blended, stirring after each minute. Add dry pudding mix; whisk 2 min. Cool 15 min. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 20 min. or until chilled.
- SLICE bananas. Cut cake into 3 horizontal layers; stack on plate, filling layers with caramel sauce and bananas.
- TOP with remaining COOL WHIP and toffee bits.