Balsamic Brussels Sprouts with Maple, Walnuts and Feta
This is a quick and easy vegetable dish of Brussels sprouts roasted with balsamic vinegar and maple syrup, then tossed with toasted walnuts and feta cheese. Even Brussels sprouts skeptics cannot resist this recipe!
- 2 Pound Brussels sprouts, discolored leaves removed and cut in half
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 0.75 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 0.67 cup roughly chopped walnuts, toasted
- 0.5 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Place a rack in the center of your oven and preheat oven to 400°F. Toss Brussels sprouts with maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Roast 35-40 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside, stirring once or twice to promote even browning. Remove from pan, toss with walnuts and feta, and serve.
For the full post, visit Well Plated by Erin.