Balsamic Berry and Turkey Salad Sandwiches
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 Ounce skinless lower-sodium deli turkey breast or roasted turkey breast, chopped
- 0.5 cup chopped fresh strawberry
- 2 green onion, sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 Tbsp chopped pecans
- 4 slice Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain Soft Honey Oat Bread, toasted
- 2 green leaf lettuce leaves
1. Stir the vinegar and mayonnaise in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth. Add the turkey, strawberries, onion and pecans and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Divide the turkey mixture evenly between 2 bread slices. Top with the lettuce and remaining bread slices.