Balsamic BBQ Sauce
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 0.33 cup balsamic vinegar
- 0.33 cup molasses
- 0.25 cup orange juice
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 0.5 tsp dried thyme leaves, crushed
1. Heat the soup, vinegar, molasses, orange juice, garlic and thyme in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the soup mixture is thickened.
2. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Let the soup mixture cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week. Use as a basting sauce for ribs or chicken during grilling, or a dipping sauce for chicken tenders or breaded vegetables.