Baked Ziti Supreme
- 1 Pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar (24 ounces) Prego® Fresh Mushroom Italian Sauce
- 1.5 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 cup medium tube-shaped pasta (ziti), cooked and drained
- 0.25 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the beef and onion in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to break up the meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the sauce, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and pasta in the saucepan. Spoon the mixture into a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbling.