This is one of the easiest recipes to make delicious and healthy fish. It is also the way I prefer eating swordfish, as it reminds me of my childhood. My mom would always make it this way at home and when there was swordfish for lunch or dinner I would always be happy. This is a very good dish for children who do not enjoy eating fish too much, as swordfish steaks do not have bones. You can serve it with a simple green or tomato salad.
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped roughly
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt, to taste
- 4 skinless swordfish steaks
- 1 fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Preheat a convection oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the chopped garlic together with the extra-virgin olive oil and a sprinkle of salt in a nonstick oven-safe skillet. Put the swordfish steaks on top and rub them around the pan. Turn them over, so they are all coated in oil and garlic, and add a little extra salt on top of each steak.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Then, add the lemon juice and chopped parsley and bake for another 5 minutes.
Recipe Courtesy of The Daily Meal
Image Credit: Manuela Zangara