Baked Picante Chicken
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast half (about 1 1/2 pound)
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Pace® Picante Sauce
- 0.25 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 2 Ounce shredded cheddar cheese (about 1/2 cup)
1. Place the chicken into a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the picante sauce over the chicken.
2. Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
3. Stir the sauce in the dish and spoon over the chicken. Sprinkle the chicken with the tortilla chips and cheese. Bake until the cheese is melted.