Baked Crab Rangoon
- 6 Ounce crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 4 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 0.25 cup KRAFT Light Mayo reduced fat mayonnaise
- 12 wonton wrappers
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE first 4 ingredients.
- PLACE 1 won ton wrapper in each of 12 muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray, extending edges of wrapper over rim of cup. Fill with crab mixture.
- BAKE 18 to 20 min. or until edges of cups are golden brown and filling is heated through.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
MAKEOVER - HOW WE DID IT
We've taken a favorite appetizer and made it over by preparing it with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise instead of regular cream cheese and mayonnaise. And since these tasty appetizers are baked, they require less hands-on time so you can spend more time with your guests. This easy-to-make version also saves 80 calories and 6.5g of fat per serving when compared to traditional fried Crab Rangoon.
Look for won ton wrappers in the refrigerated produce section of your grocery store.
FOR A CRISPIER RANGOON
Bake won ton wrappers in muffin cups in 350°F oven 5 to 7 min. or until lightly browned. Fill with crabmeat mixture and bake 6 to 8 min. or until filling is heated through.