Baked Chicken with Ham Gravy
- 4 bone-in chicken breast half (about 2 pounds)
- 4 hot baked potato, split
- 0.25 tsp ground black pepper
- 0.25 tsp paprika
- 0.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- prosciutto, cut into very thin strips
- 4 Ounce sliced cooked ham
- 4 cup hot mashed potatoes
1. Place the chicken into a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
2. Bake at 375°F. for 30 minutes. Pour off any fat.
3. Arrange the ham around the chicken in the baking dish. Stir the soup, sour cream, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika and black pepper in a small bowl. Spoon the soup mixture over all.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken to a serving platter. Stir the sauce and serve with the chicken and potatoes.