Baked Chicken Cutlets Parmesan
Serving Size: 4
- 14 Ounce package (10- to 14-ounces) frozen or refrigerated fully-cooked chicken cutlets or breaded chicken patties
- 1 jar (24 ounces) Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce or Roasted Garlic & Herb Italian Sauce
- 0.5 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 8 Ounce spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Place the chicken into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Spoon 1 cup sauce over the chicken. Sprinkle with the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken is hot and the cheeses are melted.
- Heat the remaining sauce in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Serve the sauce with the chicken and spaghetti.