Baked Chicken & Cheese Risotto
- 1 Can 10 3/4 ounces Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1.25 cup water
- 0.5 cup milk
- 0.25 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 3 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1.5 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 0.5 Pound skinless, boneless chicken breast half, cut into cubes
- 0.75 cup uncooked Arborio or regular long-grain white rice
1. Stir the soup, water, milk, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, vegetables, chicken and rice in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Cover the baking dish.
2. Bake at 400°F. for 35 minutes. Stir the rice mixture. Cover the baking dish.
3. Bake for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.