- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 bagel Pepperidge Farm® 100% Whole Wheat Bagels, split
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil leaves
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Brush the oil on the cut sides of the bagel halves.
2. Heat the broiler. Broil, cut-side up, for 2 minutes or until the bagel halves are toasted. Rub the garlic on the cut sides of the bagel halves.
3. Stir the tomato and basil in a small bowl. Season with the black pepper. Divide the tomato mixture between the bagel halves.