Bacon Wrapped Cherry Merlot Pork Tenderloin
This Bacon Wrapped Cherry Merlot Pork Tenderloin takes just 10 minutes to prepare yet tastes like you spent hours in the kitchen. Pork tenderloin is seasoned with smoky mustard before taking a twirl with numerous slices of bacon and slathered with an amazing cherry merlot sauce. Perfect for entertaining or any day of the week!
- 2 1-pound boneless pork tenderloins
- 2 Tbsp Robert Rothschild Farm Anna Mae's Smoky Mustard
- 16 Ounce bacon
- 13 Ounce Robert Rothschild Farm Hot Cherry Merlot Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pork tenderloins on a rimmed baking sheet. Coat pork with mustard and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap tenderloins with bacon slices, overlapping slightly, making sure ends are tucked underneath.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove pork from oven and spoon dip over the top of each. reserving some of the dip for serving.
- Return the pork to the oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let rest for 10 minutes prior to serving. If desired, serve with additional dip.
For the full post, visit Melanie Makes.