Bacon & Potato Breakfast Strata
Serving Size: 12
- 0.75 Pound small red potatoes (about 5), sliced
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 cup French bread cubes (1/2 inch)
- 1 cup small broccoli floret
- 1.5 cup KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 8 Ounce PHILADELPHIA chive & onion cream cheese spread
- 6 eggs
- 0.25 tsp black pepper
- 2.5 cup milk
- COOK potatoes and bacon in large skillet on medium heat 8 to 10 min. or until bacon is crisp and potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally; drain. Combine potato mixture, bread, broccoli and 1 cup shredded cheese; spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- WHISK cream cheese spread, eggs and pepper in medium bowl until blended. Gradually add milk, beating well after each addition; pour over bread mixture. (Bread cubes should be evenly moistened.) Cover with foil. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Bake strata, covered, 30 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese; bake, uncovered, 10 min. or until cheese is melted.
Strata can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before baking as directed.