Bacon & Chile Queso Fundido
- 4 sliced OSCAR MAYER bacon
- 1 poblano chile, halved lengthwise, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 Ounce KRAFT shredded queso quesadilla cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COOK bacon in skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet, reserving 1 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Add chiles and garlic to skillet; cook and stir 3 min. or until tender.
- CRUMBLE bacon. Spread cream cheese onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate; cover with half eachof the bacon and chiles. Top with shredded cheese, remaining bacon and chiles.
- BAKE 10 to 12 min. or until hot and bubbly.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Share this cheesy dip with friends and family. Follow the serving size, as 2 Tbsp. is all you need for delicious flavor.
Omit poblano chile and garlic. Prepare recipe as directed, substituting 1/2 lb. chorizo, cooked and drained, for the cooked bacon.
Prepare using KRAFT Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese.