Bacon Appetizer Crescents
Savory dip meets crescent roll for a whole new take on hot appetizers. These toasty bites will go faster than you can say, "They have bacon."
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 0.33 cup KRAFT grated parmesan cheese
- 0.25 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 2 Can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all ingredients except crescent dough.
- Separate each can of dough into 8 triangles; cut each triangle lengthwise in half. Spread each dough triangle with 1 generous tsp. cream cheese mixture; roll up, starting at short side of triangle. Place, point-sides down, on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Healthy Living: Save 30 calories and 3 g fat per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and refrigerated reduced-fat crescent dinner rolls.
Special Extra: Sprinkle lightly with poppy seed before baking.