Bacon and Cheese Potato Nachos
Potatoes make great “chips” for nachos! They’re strong, tasty and go oh so well with bacon and cheese! And what a perfect way to use up those leftover baked potatoes just sitting there silently begging for attention!
You can jazz up these nachos however you like. The firm potato slices can even stand up to some pulled pork for a BBQ style nacho platter..mmm!
- fresh or already baked potatoes
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- olive or vegetable oil
- 1 large zipper bag
- your favorite nacho topping (like bacon or cheese)
- Peel and slice up the potatoes into about ¼ disks.
- Add them into the zipper bag and drizzle the oil into it, then add the spices and shake it up, until all the taters are evenly coated!
- Grill them up until they're golden on both sides!
- Start layering them onto the skillet, with the cheeses and toppings.
- Put them into the oven at 350°F for a few minutes to melt together.
- Top them with some sour cream, and any of your favorite toppers!
- Serve up a hot, cheesy plate full and dig in! Enjoy!
Read more from Oh, Bite It.