Bacon and Cheddar Puff Pastry Crisps
- 17.25 Ounce package (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 Pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 0.5 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
1. Heat the oven to 400°F.
2. Unfold 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 12x12-inch square. Cut into 36 (2-inch) squares. Prick the pastry squares with a fork. Repeat with the remaining pastry sheet, making 72 squares in all. Place the squares onto baking sheets.
3. Bake for 8 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Using the back of a spoon, press down the centers of the hot pastries to make an indentation.
4. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon each cheese and bacon onto each pastry. Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Remove the pastries from the baking sheets and let cool on wire racks for 10 minutes. Top with the dressing and chives.