Avocado Melon Salad & Picante Honey Dressing
- 0.5 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 cup fresh spinach leaves, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into cubes (about 1 cup)
- 0.25 cup toasted slivered blanched almonds
1. Beat the picante sauce, honey, lime juice and oil in a large bowl with a fork or whisk.
2. Add the spinach, cantaloupe and avocado and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the almonds. Serve immediately.
Tip: To toast the almonds, arrange the almonds in a single layer in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 350°F. for 10 minutes or until they're lightly browned.