Avocado And Shrimp Ceviche Tacos
The ceviche is spicy, but there is no fishy taste, and the avocado provides a creamy texture amongst the crunchy vegetables. Look for ripe Mexican avocados - they are almost black in color. You can also eat this ceviche with tortilla chips as a refreshing Mexican snack.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- small corn or flour tortillas
- 1 Pound cooked shrimp, detailed, chilled, and diced
- 0.5 medium cucumber, diced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 Mexican avocado, peeled and cubed
- 0.5 medium red onion, diced
- 0.5 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 0.5 cup lemon and/or lime juice
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, fresh or dried
- Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, cilantro, jalapeno, and black pepper in a small mixing cup.
- Put the avocado, onion, tomato, cucumber, and shrimp in a glass bowl.
- Pour the lemon juice mixture over the vegetables and shrimp. Toss.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, allowing to marinate.
- Scoop mixture evenly into slightly warmed, small corn or flour tortillas. Enjoy!
Read more from What Mickey Eats.