Autumn Pork Chops
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 bone-in pork chop, 1/2-inch thick (about 2 pounds)
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 0.5 cup apple juice
- 2 Tbsp spicy-brown mustard
- 1 Tbsp honey
- generous dash ground black pepper
- hot cooked medium egg noodles
1. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until well browned on both sides.
2. Stir the soup, apple juice, mustard, honey and black pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Serve the pork and sauce with the noodles.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a sautéed squash medley: zucchini and yellow squash with red onion and garlic. For dessert serve apple crisp.