Asian Vegetables and Chicken in a Spicy Peanut Sauce
Classic Asian flavors come together for a sweet and spicy family meal made with No Yolks noodles that are always smooth, firm and delicious.
- 6 Ounce NO YOLKS® Kluski noodles
- 0.5 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen Asian mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 Pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 0.25 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2.5 tsp sriracha sauce (see note)
- 2.5 Tbsp honey
- 3.5 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1.5 Tbsp rice vinegar (see note)
- 2 Tbsp minced cilantro
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Combine vinegar, peanut butter, honey, sriracha sauce and soy sauce in a bowl. Stir well and set aside. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and stir-fry until cooked through and no longer pink. Add vegetables and stir-fry 2 minutes, or until vegetables are heated through. Stir in cooked noodles, sesame oil and reserved peanut butter sauce. Cook over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally to blend flavors. Serve hot or warm topped with cilantro.
NOTES: Mild rice vinegar and sriracha sauce, a hot, spicy, sweet sauce, are available in the Asian section of the supermarket.