Asian Pear and Arugula Salad with Goat Cheese
- 0.25 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Ounce fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 0.5 cup salted roasted pumpkin seeds
- 3 Asian pear cored and very thinly sliced on a mandoline, cores discarded
- 5 Ounce baby arugula
- freshly ground pepper
- 0.5 tsp chopped thyme
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- sea salt, for sprinkling
1. In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice, honey and chopped thyme. Season the salad dressing with salt and pepper.
2. In a large bowl, toss the arugula with the pear slices and pumpkin seeds. Add the dressing and toss well. Top with the crumbled goat cheese, sprinkle lightly with sea salt and serve right away.