Asian Glazed Chicken & Stir-Fry Vegetables
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 cup snow peas
- 1 Can 1 can (8 oz.) sliced water chestnut, drained
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 0.125 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 0.25 cup cider vinegar
- 0.33 cup honey
- 1.75 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth
- 4 cup hot cooked regular long-grain white rice or brown rice, cooked without salt
Mix cornstarch, broth, honey, vinegar, soy and pepper.
Cook chicken in nonstick skillet until browned.
Add cornstarch mixture, carrots and water chestnuts. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens. Cover and cook over low heat 5 min. or until done. Stir in peas. Serve with rice.
Tip: For Extra Flavorful Rice: Cook rice in Swanson® Chicken Broth instead of water. No need to add salt or butter.
Swanson Kitchen Tip: This recipe is also great using Swanson® Natural Goodness Chicken Broth or Certified Organic Chicken Broth in place of regular chicken broth.