Asian Chicken with Peanuts
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 0.5 cup salted peanuts
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 2 small red pepper, cut into 2
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 Pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- 0.5 tsp sesame oil (optional)
- 0.5 tsp ground ginger
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1.75 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
Stir the cornstarch, broth, soy, ginger and sesame oil in a medium bowl. Set the mixture aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and stir-fry until it's browned. Remove the chicken with a slotted spoon and set it aside.
Reduce the heat to medium and add the remaining oil. Add the broccoli, peppers and garlic. Stir-fry until the vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir the cornstarch mixture and stir it into the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Return the chicken to the skillet and add the peanuts and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve over the rice.