Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- 3.5 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 0.5 cup broken-up, uncooked curly Asian noodles
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 green onion, diagonally sliced
- 0.5 red pepper, cut into 2
- 1 stalk celery, diagonally sliced
- 1 medium carrot, diagonally sliced
- generous dash ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
Heat the broth, soy sauce, ginger, black pepper, carrot, celery, red pepper, green onions and garlic in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
Stir the noodles and chicken in the saucepan. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes or until the noodles are done.
Tip: For an Interesting Twist: Use 1 cup sliced bok choy for the celery and 2 ounces uncooked cellophane noodles for the curly Asian noodles. Reduce the cook time to 5 minutes.