Apricot and Raisin Baked Steel Cut Oats
The gorgeous thing about this is that you can use whatever you have on hand, as long as you throw in a liquid, fruit and some kind of binder.
- 1 cup apricots, sliced
- 2 cup steel cut oats
- 2 cup almond milk
- 0.5 cup chopped walnuts
- 0.5 cup raisins
- 0.25 cup ground flaxseed
- 2 Tbsp agave nectar or honey
- 1 Tbsp baking spice blend (or a combo of nutmeg, allspice, cardamom and cinnamon)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a round or square casserole dish.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, ensuring that the almond milk is fully stirred in with the oats.
- Spread evenly into casserole dish and bake for 45 minutes to an hour, or until mixture is set and baked throughout.
For the full post, visit The Frosted Vegan.