Apple Ring Pancakes
These pancakes hold a yummy secret, can you guess? Yep, there’s a hidden apple slice hiding inside each of those fluffy beauties! And OMgosh, it’s crazy how something so simple totally turns an otherwise regular pancake breakfast into something super special! The apple ring gets warm and tender inside of the fluffy pancake, while the Apple Pie Spice, Cinnamon and Nutmeg makes this breakfast taste like a warm slice of Apple Pie!
- apple, one slice per pancake!
- pancake mix, and all the necessary ingredients for the batter!
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon sugar
- 0.25 tsp nutmeg
- 0.25 tsp apple pie spice
- butter (optional)
- syrup (optional)
- Core the apple and slice it into approx. 1/4″ slices!
- I left the apple skin on, but feel free to peel them if you prefer!
- Prepare the pancake batter and add in the spices..mix well!
- Spoon the batter onto a hot griddle and gently place one apple ring on top of the batter.
- When it’s time to flip it..flip it good!
- Stack em’ up nice and high, with a little butter & a drizzle of Maple Syrup!
Read more from Oh, Bite it!