Apple Pie Crescents
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, cut into 8 (1/2-inch) slices
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 Can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 0.33 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp apple pie spice
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. Set aside.
- In small bowl, toss apple slices in melted butter; set aside. Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- In small bowl, mix brown sugar and apple pie spice. Divide mixture evenly among triangles. Top each triangle with apple slice. Starting at long side of each triangle, wrap dough around apple. Place on cookie sheet. Brush with remaining butter.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crescents are deep golden brown and apples are softened. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Brought to you by Pillsbury®