Apple, Dried Cherry and Walnut Salad with Yogurt and Honey
- 6 assorted apple, peeled and chopped into 1/2 inch squares
- 0.75 cup sun-dried cherry
- 0.5 cup toasted walnut
- 0.75 cup plain yogurt
- 0.25 cup honey
- 1 Can pineapple juice (large)
- Prepare each apple one at a time and place the finished apple squares into a large bowl submerged in pineapple juice.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together yogurt and honey.
- Next, drain the apples and place into the honey-yogurt mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Finish with walnuts and cherries.
- Serve cold.
Read more from Chef Billy Parisi.