Apple Cinnamon Protein Muffins
These muffins will be super dense and moist, thanks to the applesauce and yogurt. The egg whites and protein powder give it a little kick of protein! They’re really dense, but also filling and delicious!
- 0.33 cup applesauce
- 0.33 cup egg whites
- 0.25 cup Greek yogurt
- 1.5 1 and 1/2 scoops protein powder (any kind would work, but I used vanilla!)
- 0.5 cup whole wheat flour
- 0.25 cup sugar free vanilla syrup (or 6-8 packets of stevia, or 1/4 cup honey/agave)
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp baking soda
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix everything together (doesn’t matter the order) until well combined.
- Line your muffin tin, preferably with foil liners (they won’t stick so much) and add about 1/4 cup batter to each muffin liner. Bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Read more from I Heart Vegetables.