Antipasto Chicken Salad
- Fennel-Garlic Chicken Legs
- 0.75 Pound spicy oil-marinated bocconcini, halved plus 1/4 cup of the marinade
- 0.5 Pound roasted red pepper, cut into thin strips 1 cup
- 0.25 cup peperoncini, thinly sliced plus 1/4 cup of the pickling liquid from the jar
- 0.25 Pound sliced soppressata, cut into thin strips
- 0.25 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- freshly ground pepper
1. Discard the chicken skin and coarsely shred the chicken. You should have about 4 cups of shredded meat.
2. In a large bowl, combine the chicken with the bocconcini , roasted peppers, peperoncini, soppressata and parsley. In a small bowl, whisk the bocconcini oil with the pickled pepper liquid and season with salt and pepper. Add the dressing to the salad and toss well.