- 4 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- .75 Ounce reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 0.25 cup KRAFT Tuscan house Italian dressing
- 0.25 cup dry white wine
- 1.5 Pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 0.5 Pound angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- WHISK first 4 ingredients until blended; pour over chicken in slow cooker. Cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours (or on HIGH 2 to 3 hours).
- COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt; drain. Serve topped with chicken mixture; sprinkle with parsley.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Save 70 calories and 9g of fat per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, reduced-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup and KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Dressing.
Chicken thighs are preferred over chicken breasts in slow-cooker recipes since they are more flavorful and less likely to be overcooked.
Substitute water or chicken broth for the wine.