All American Steak Burger
- 0.5 cup KRAFT original barbecue sauce
- 0.25 cup A.1. original steak sauce
- 2 Pound ground sirloin
- 1 green pepper, cut into 3/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into 3/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 Vidalia onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 8 KRAFT Singles
- 8 whole wheat hamburger bun, toasted
- Heat grill to medium heat. Mix barbecue sauce and steak sauce. Mix 1/4 cup with meat; shape into 8 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
- Grill patties and vegetables 10 to 12 min. or until burgers are done (160ºF) and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning and brushing with remaining sauce after 6 min.
- Top burgers with Singles; grill 1 min. or until melted. Fill buns with vegetables and cheeseburgers.
Kraft Kitchen's Tips
Substitute: Substitute a yellow pepper for the green pepper.
Substitute: Prepare using KRAFT THICK 'N SPICY Original Barbecue Sauce.
How to Toast Buns on the Grill: Place buns, cut-sides down, on grill grate. Grill 1 to 2 min. or until toasted.