Aioli-Glazed Charred Broccoli
Serving Size: 8
Aioli-coated florets get gorgeously bubbly and browned on a grill or under the broiler, almost like instant broccoli casserole
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, finely grated
- 2.75 Pound broccoli (3 medium heads), cut into florets, stems reserved for another use
- Preheat the broiler and position a rack 8 inches from the heat. In a large bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the olive oil, lemon juice and garlic and season generously with salt and pepper. Add the broccoli florets and toss to coat.
- Spread half of the broccoli on a large rimmed baking sheet and broil for about 7 minutes, until lightly charred and the edges are crisp. Transfer the charred broccoli to a platter and repeat with the remaining broccoli. Serve right away.
Recipe Credit: Helene Henderson
Image Credit: Luis Garcia