Ahi Tuna Crudo
Tuna crudo doesn't have to be an intimidating dish to create. As long as you trust your fishmonger and you have a sharp knife, you can whip up this elegant dish easily and impress your dinner guests.
- 3 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- dash of lemon juice
- 3 very thin slices raw fish, either tuna, fluke, or salmon
- 3 very thin slice cucumber
- 3 orange slice, segmented
- To make the sauce, combine the orange juice, ketchup, and lemon juice.
- Place each slice of fish on top of a slice of cucumber.
- Top with segmented orange and a drizzle of the sauce.
Recipe Courtesy of The Daily Meal
Image Credit: Fishtail