Açaí Power Parfait
Yes, you can serve this as a straight up smoothie bowl if you must, but I’m really digging the parfait right now. In addition to being very fancy looking, layering the toppings means that you’ll get all the awesome add-ins in every bite.
- 1 3.5-ounce frozen unsweetened açaí smoothie pack (used Sambazon from Whole Foods)
- Squeeze of lime juice (optional)
- 0.5 tsp raw honey (or agave for vegans)
- 0.25 cup unsweetened coconut milk (or any non-dairy milk of your choice)
- 2 tsp extra virgin coconut oil (optional)
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 0.5 cup frozen mixed berries
- 0.5 ripe banana
- Place all of the ingredients for the smoothie into a blender and blend until smooth.
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 0.33 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 Tbsp pomegranate arils
- 0.25 cup your favorite granola
- sliced banana
- Spoon half of the smoothie into a medium-sized glass. Add half of the toppings, then top with the remaining smoothie and toppings. Serve immediately.
For the full post, visit Domesticate ME.