20-Minute Bruschetta Chicken Skillet
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 Can (14-1/2 oz.) HUNT'S® Diced Tomatoes, drained, liquid reserved
- 0.5 cup KRAFT shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 0.25 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp freshly chopped basil
- 0.5 cup croutons, coarsely crushed
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 3 to 4 min. on each side or until done (165ºF). Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, mozzarella, 2 Tbsp. Parmesan and basil.
- Add reserved tomato liquid to skillet. Top chicken with tomato mixture; simmer on low heat 5 min. or until mozzarella is melted and tomato mixture is heated through.
- Transfer chicken to serving plate; top with crushed croutons and remaining Parmesan.
Kraft Kitchen tips:
Serve with your favorite hot cooked pasta.
How to Safely Handle Raw Chicken
Always wash hands, preparation surfaces and utensils in hot, soapy water before and after contact with raw chicken. Dry hands and surfaces with a clean towel or paper towels. Take special care in washing worn cutting boards as there may be hard-to-clean grooves or cracks that can collect bacteria.