The Best Black Friday Sales in Kitchen and Dining
Read Full Story
- Target's Black Friday deals are already available online! You'll find Crock-Pot 6-Quart Cook & Carry Slow Cookers for $40 each (originally $50), Keurig K40 Elite Single Cup Home Brewing Systems for $100 including a $20 gift card with purchase (brewing system originally $110) and more!
- Find great deals at Macy's Black Friday sale starting on Thanksgiving day at 6pm, like Martha Stewart Enamelware Cast Iron (regularly priced $120-$220) for 60 percent plus an additional 10 percent off, or the Nutribullet 600-watt blender for $80 (originally $140)!
- Save big on Kenmore appliances at Sears, like this 27.6 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator priced at $1,100 (originally $1,840)!
- Keep your eyes peeled for Black Friday deals all week at Amazon! New deals are added all day every day, and we're seeing great upcoming promotions on roasters, knives, pans and more!
- Walmart already has Pre-Black Friday promotions on Keurig coffee makers, KitchenAid stand mixers and more! To find out the deals at your local store, see the weekly ad at your local store.
- A sneak peek of doorbuster deals at Kmart include Proctor Silex hand mixers for $5 (originally $10), Oster 10-speed blenders for $15 (originally $26) and Kenmore stainless steel microwaves for $90 (originally $140).
- Kohl's has spectacular Black Friday deals on small appliances! Now's the time to pick up a Ninja Ultima Blender for $200 (originally $380), Cuisinart 7-Cup food processor for $80 (originally $180) and more!