All index data provided on a 15 minute delay.
Create and manage multiple stock portfolios and track all of your investments in one place. Sign In >
Get instant access to free stock quotes of your favorite companies, mutual funds, indexes, bonds, ETFs and other financial assets. Get Quote >
Credit Card Compare
Whether you’re looking for a credit card with great travel rewards or one with low annual fees, find the card that’s right for you. Compare Now >
Browse millions of for-sale and rental listings, compare home values and connect with local brokers. Find Homes >
Becca Tilley teams up with Lime-a-Rita for #RitaSays
'Bachelor' fan-favorite Becca Tilley is helping kick off Have-A-Rita by Lime-A-Rita — an interactive modern day advice column run through social media.
Find a home
The world’s richest prisoners
From sordid murder trials and white-collar busts to political corruption, run-ins with the law have turned some of the richest people into common prisoners.
Citigroup to refund $335M of interest charges
Citigroup Inc said on Friday that it had failed to properly reduce interest charges on some 1.75 million credit card accounts since 2011.
The Latest from our Partners
- Top Banks Announce New Sky-High Savings Rates
- 11 Banks with CD Rates 7x the National Average
- DOW Predicts Rising Mortgage Rates | Lock In Today First
- 2018 Mortgage Rates as Low as 2.75% (3.17% APR, 15 yr)
- Why to apply for a 2018 Small Business Loan
- Veterans could receive up to $42,000 with these VA benefits
- An insane credit card offering 0% APR until April 2019
- Spend $500 in the first 90 days with this card and receive a $150...
- Pay no balance transfer fees with this 0% APR card
- Open a new 0% intro APR card before your next credit card payment
- The fastest way to pay off $10,000 in credit card debt
- The highest paying cash back card with no annual fee
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $679k (Do this instead)
- Learn how to pay off your house at a furious pace if you owe less...