All index data provided on a 15 minute delay.
Create and manage multiple stock portfolios and track all of your investments in one place.Sign In >
Get instant access to free stock quotes of your favorite companies, mutual funds, indexes, bonds, ETFs and other financial assets.Get Quote >
Credit Card Compare
Whether you’re looking for a credit card with great travel rewards or one with low annual fees, find the card that’s right for you.Compare Now >
Browse millions of for-sale and rental listings, compare home values and connect with local brokers.Find Homes >
21 ways to save money on international travel
Few people know how to make international travel inexpensive better than Pauline Frommer, an award-winning travel writer.
Find a home
The hidden daily costs of living like a billionaire
Not surprisingly, living a lavish lifestyle involves some serious spending, from super-sized housing bills to personal assistants and security.
Man makes over $1.3M in fake Walmart returns
Police arrested a 23-year-old man in Yuma, Arizona, who they say made fraudulent returns at more than 1,000 Walmart locations across the United States.
The Latest from our Partners
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge...
- Do you know how much you could save by refinancing?
- Need cash? Put your home to work with a home equity loan
- Veterans could receive up to $42,000 with these VA benefits
- An outrageous card offering 0% interest until August 2019
- 7 outrageous credit cards if you have excellent credit
- Cards charging 0% interest until 2020
- Getting Approved for 1 of These Cards Means You Have Excellent...
- 4 Genius Ways To Save On Summer Travel (Hint: Credit Card Rewards)
- Don't leave money on the table! Get a cashback card
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $679k (Do this...
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- HARP is going to expire in 2018; refinance today