Tom Petty died of accidental overdose
Legendary singer-songwriter Tom Petty died from "an accidental drug overdose" due to taking several medications, his family said in a statement Friday.
Latest Movie Trailer
Nicole Kidman wears skintight see-through gown
Nicole Kidman showed off her curves in a super-tight gown featuring strategically-placed green lace.
'Summer House' stars tease 'vulnerable' season 2
Ahead of the second season premiere of Bravo's 'Summer House,' housemates Stephen McGee and Lindsay Hubbard preview what's to come.
The Latest from our Partners
- 2017 Mortgage Rates as Low as 2.88% (3.04% APR, 15 yr)
- Experts are urging Americans to refinance
- Veterans could receive up to $42,000 with these VA benefits
- The Worst Late-Night TV Show Hosts Ever
- Prince William and Kate Middleton and Celebrity Couples Who Were...
- Fox News Stars Who Got Abruptly Fired
- An insane credit card offering 0% APR until 2019
- $200 just for using this card
- 5 cards charging 0% interest until 2019
- Man Finds A Freezing Squirrel In Grave Danger And Makes A Bold...
- Meet The Golden Horse Some People Are Calling The Most Beautiful...
- Dog Trapped In Frozen River For An Hour Gets A Dramatic Rescue At...
- 1 Week After Teen Goes Missing With Her Soccer Coach, Cop Spots A...
- Dad Checking Home Security Footage Is Startled To Spot His Wife...
- People Were Forbidden From Setting Foot Here For Decades Until This...