'Project Runway' star Wendy Pepper Dead at 53
Fashion designer Anne Eustis Pepper, known as Wendy Pepper to the many who watched her compete on “Project Runway,” has died. She was 53.
Latest Movie Trailer
Gene Simmons holds ground against critics
'If you are 20 years old or 25 years old, my opinion is you shouldn’t be looking to have a child if you are looking to have a career.'
VALERIE MACON via Getty Images
‘Girls’ EP accused of raping underage actress
Murray Miller, a writer and executive producer on HBO's 'Girls,' was 35 when he allegedly raped then 17-year-old Aurora Perrineau.
The Latest from our Partners
- 2017 Mortgage Rates as Low as 2.88% (3.04% APR, 15 yr)
- Experts are urging Americans to refinance
- Veterans could receive up to $42,000 with these VA benefits
- ‘Dancing with the Stars’: The Worst Contestants Ever
- Here Is Every Single Detail From the Queen’s Royal Wedding Day
- TV Shows That Got Axed by Netflix and Amazon
- Pay no interest until 2019 with this card
- Spend $1000 using this card and get a $200 intro bonus
- The highest paying cash back card has arrived
- Hungry Leopard Chases Down A Baby Antelope... Then Does The Most...
- Two Women Who See A Homeless Dog In Their Neighborhood Realize Who...
- Baby Pooping His Diaper Leads To Dog's Absolutely Hysterical Response
- Incredible Machine Might Just Be Humanity's Greatest Achievement
- Funny-Looking 'Creature' Is Actually Something Way Cooler Than...
- Woman Starts Forming A Giant Meatball But Her Next Move Really...