Singer Edwin Hawkins dies at 74
Grammy winner Edwin Hawkins, the gospel star best known for the crossover hit 'Oh Happy Day,' has died.
Latest Movie Trailer
Ariel Winter flaunts cleavage in daring dress
Ariel Winter wasn't afraid to flaunt major cleavage in a daring black dress at the 29th Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival on Sunday.
Jane Fonda reveals she had cancer removed from lip
Jane Fonda appeared at AOL’s BUILD Series on Monday with a bandage on her mouth because she had a cancerous growth.
The Latest from our Partners
- 2017 Mortgage Rates as Low as 2.88% (3.04% APR, 15 yr)
- Experts are urging Americans to refinance
- Veterans could receive up to $42,000 with these VA benefits
- The Worst Late-Night TV Show Hosts Ever
- Royal Pet Peeves: The 1 Word Queen Elizabeth Won’t Ever Use and...
- Fox News Stars Who Got Abruptly Fired
- An insane credit card offering 0% APR until 2019
- $200 just for using this card
- 5 cards charging 0% interest until 2019
- Woman Nurses Injured Woodchuck Back To Health Only To Make An...
- Friends Who Find Old Boat Abandoned In The Woods Are Stunned To See...
- Firefighters See Dog Drowning In Frozen Lake And Put Their Lives On...
- Common Kitchen Item Could Be Creating A Health Risk Most People...
- When A Stranger Hands This Woman A Creepy Note, She Knows Faking A...
- 70 Foster Kids In Kansas Go Missing Before Police Even Realize...