Food at the Super Bowl includes $85 crab cocktail and 18-inch Cubano sausage for $50
- Food prices at Super Bowl 2020 at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami are sky high.
- The priciest items are items like $85 stone crab cocktail, Cubano sausage for $50, and steak kan kan for $32.
- Alcohol is expensive, too, from $15 beers to $25 glasses of champagne.
- Read more of Business Insider's Super Bowl 2020 coverage here.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The food at Super Bowl 2020 at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami will set some fans back.
Given the size and scale of the Super Bowl, it should not come as a surprise that food and drinks, particularly the special items, are sky high.
Arena basics are pretty expensive. According to Evan Webeck of The Bay Area News Group, nachos and pretzels are $9. A foot-long hot dog is $14. A bucket of popcorn is $15.
Fans interested in an 18-inch Cubano sausage will pay $50. Perhaps it's best to split that one.
Other vendors have healthier salad or wrap options, like mixed greens or Mediterranean vegetables, which cost $25. Ditto for BBQ chicken sandwiches, salmon burgers, or veggie burgers.
According to Kerry Crowley of The Bay Area News Group, conch fritters and fries costs $15. Stone crab cocktail costs $85.
There is also "steak kan kan" on a stick for $32 and a carved beef tenderloin sandwich for $28, according to Michael David Smith of Pro Football Talk.
Alcohol ranges from $14-15 for a beer to $22 for a strawberry daiquiri to $25 for a glass of champagne.
- Read more:
- Here's how to stream Super Bowl LIV for free — San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs
- SUPER BOWL 2020: Our predictions for who wins the big game
- From Trump tweets to 'butt cleavage,' these are the 28 strangest prop bets you can make on Super Bowl LIV
- SUPER BOWL SQUARES: What are the best numbers to have when the Chiefs and 49ers face off in Super Bowl LIV?