LeBron James hailed Tom Brady as the greatest of all time after the quarterback won his 6th Super Bowl
- Tom Brady has been hailed as the greatest NFL player of all time by three-time NBA champion LeBron James.
- Brady, 41, just won his sixth Super Bowl ring after helping the New England Patriots defeat the Los Angeles Rams by a 13-3 score.
- Brady is now the oldest quarterback to ever win a Super Bowl, and is the most successful player in history.
Tom Brady just celebrated his sixth Super Bowl success with the New England Patriots, and NBA superstar LeBron James has hailed the quarterback as the best to ever do it.
The Patriots outlasted the Los Angeles Rams by a 13-3 score at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia on Sunday. Despite the low score, Brady, alongside receiver Julian Edelman, helped drive the Pats on to victory.
For James, a three-time NBA champion with the Miami Heat and Cleveland Cavaliers, Brady's latest triumph only serves to underline his status as the best player in NFL history.
In a simple tweet on Sunday, James called Brady the "GOAT" using a goat emoji and six rings — one for each Super Bowl win.
Brady, the oldest quarterback to ever win a Super Bowl, is now the most successful player in the game's history. But the 41-year-old gave another clear indication that he wants to continue competing at the highest level.
"Look at this, how could this not motivate you," he said, according to The Guardian, when asked about retirement.
"It doesn’t change anything," he added. "I can't wait to spend some time with my kids and my life… I am so happy for my teammates, this is a dream come true for all of us."
- Photographer captures an amazing photo of Tom Brady, his daughter, and the Lombardi Trophy
- THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS WIN THE SUPER BOWL AGAIN: Here are the big plays and moments everybody will be talking about
- Tom Brady is still dominating in his 40s thanks to a strict fitness and nutrition lifestyle he calls 'The TB12 Method'