Here's who the NFL world is predicting to win the Super Bowl
- The Super Bowl between the New England Patriots and Philadelphia Eagles kicks off on Sunday.
- A majority of experts are picking the Patriots to win.
The Super Bowl kicks off on Sunday as the upstart Philadelphia Eagles try to stop the New England Patriots from becoming back-to-back champions.
Both team's paths to this point were quite different. The Patriots started off the season flat before picking up steam, cruising through the Tennessee Titans and pulling off an inspiring comeback over the Jacksonville Jaguars in the AFC Championship.
The Eagles were the NFL's hottest team until Carson Wentz's torn ACL in Week 14. On the back of a vicious defense and balanced offense, they outlasted the Atlanta Falcons and then blew the doors off of the Minnesota Vikings in the NFC Championship.
See how each team's odds changed throughout the season:
This Super Bowl will pit to similar teams against one another — deep, balanced, and smartly coached. Nick Foles is no Tom Brady, but the Eagles defense is one of the most forceful in the league.
To get a better idea of who might come out on top, we searched across the NFL world to see their predictions for who will win the Super Bowl.
- ESPN: 41 experts picking the Patriots, 16 picking the Eagles
- NFL.com: 13 experts picking the Patriots, 5 experts picking the Eagles
- SB Nation: 5 experts picking the Patriots, 2 experts picking the Eagles
- USA Today: 6 experts picking the Patriots, 0 picking the Eagles
- CBS Sports: 2 experts picking the Patriots, 6 experts picking the Eagles
In total: 67 of 96 (70.0%) experts are predicting the Patriots to win the Super Bowl.
- The Eagles are 1 of 13 NFL teams that have never won a Super Bowl
- POWER RANKING: The top 25 people who will decide the winner of Super Bowl LII
- Eagles backup quarterback says he followed Tom Brady's diet during the year and slept in his $200 pajamas that promote recovery