George Zimmerman threatens to feed JAY-Z to alligator over Trayvon Martin documentary

He's got 99 problems, but a wannabe cop who gets away with shooting an unarmed teenager because of a loophole called the Stand Your Ground law isn’t one of them.

Controversial gunman George Zimmerman took a verbal shot at JAY-Z over the weekend, threatening to “beat” the rapper and feed him to “an alligator” over the Jiggaman’s role in a Trayvon Martin documentary, according to a report.

Zimmerman, who gunned down 17-year-old Trayvon in February 2012, said he has a score to settle with the rapper, whose real name is Shawn Carter, over the way his family was treated by Carter’s camera crew, according to entertainment website Blast.

An unrepentant Zimmerman was whining about a production team that made unannounced visits to the homes of his parents and an uncle in Florida, and he said JAY-Z and executive producer Michael Gesparro indirectly “harassed” his family.

RELATED: George Zimmerman auctions gun used to kill Trayvon Martin

11 PHOTOS
George Zimmerman auctions gun
See Gallery
George Zimmerman auctions gun
Sanford police officer Timothy Smith holds up the gun that was used to kill Trayvon Martin, while testifying during George Zimmerman's murder trial in Seminole circuit court in Sanford, Florida, June 28, 2013. REUTERS/Joe Burbank/Pool/File Photo
Dr. Vincent DiMaio, a forensic pathologist and gunshot wound expert, describes the injuries of George Zimmerman while testifying for the defense in the trial in Seminole circuit court, in Sanford, Florida, July 9, 2013. REUTERS/Joe Burbank/Pool (UNITED STATES - Tags: CRIME LAW)
Assistant state attorney Bernie de la Rionda shows the gun used by George Zimmerman while presenting the state's closing arguments to the jury during Zimmerman's trial in Seminole circuit court in Sanford, Florida July 11, 2013. Zimmerman has been charged with second-degree murder for the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin. REUTERS/Gary W. Green/Pool (UNITED STATES - Tags: CRIME LAW)
Florida Department of Law Enforcement analyst, Amy Siewert answers questions on the witness stand while holding the gun used by George Zimmerman in the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin during Zimmerman's second degree murder trial in Seminole circuit court, in Sanford, Florida, July 3, 2013. REUTERS/Jacob Langston/Pool (UNITED STATES - Tags: CRIME LAW)
Matthew Apperson, 35, makes his first appearance in Seminole County court at the John E. Polk correctional facility in Sanford, Fla., on Saturday May 16, 2015. Apperson was charged Friday with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and firing a deadly missile into an occupied conveyance stemming from an incident involving George Zimmerman earlier in the week. (Joshua C. Cruey/Orlando Sentinel/TNS via Getty Images)
Vehicle believed to belong to George #Zimmerman hauled from shooting scene #fox35 http://t.co/EtJduC9hiA
A witness says the alleged shooter who is a white male complied with Lake Mary police and was taken away.#wesh http://t.co/SSoLfyzJME
.@LakeMaryPD Chief Steve Bracknell said Zimmerman is being released from a hospital in Sanford now. Zimmerman did not shoot in the incident
LOS ANGELES, CA - JULY 20: A woman holding a can of ice tea and bag of Skittles candy and hundreds of protesters take part in a 'Justice for Trayvon' vigil outside Los Angeles Federal Courthouse July 20, 2013 in Los Angeles, United States. The vigil, along with others held nationwide, was organized by the National Action Network and called for federal charges to be filed against George Zimmerman in the shooting death of teenager Trayvon Martin. (Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images)
People angry at the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the death of black teen Trayvon Martin protest outside City Hall in Los Angeles, California July 16, 2013. A jury in Sanford, Florida last week found Zimmerman, a volunteer neighborhood watchman, not guilty of shooting dead Martin, a 17 year-old unarmed teen on the night of February 26, 2012. AFP PHOTO / ROBYN BECK (Photo credit should read ROBYN BECK/AFP/Getty Images)
HIDE CAPTION
SHOW CAPTION
of
SEE ALL
BACK TO SLIDE

“I know how to handle people who f--k with me,” Zimmerman said Saturday, crassly adding “I have since February 2012.”

Zimmerman says he is holding JAY-Z and Gesparro responsible, and “anyone who f---s with my parents will be fed to an alligator.”

The 34-year-old Zimmerman also complained over money he claims has been paid to his ex-wife for her participation in the documentary. He said producers have refused to pay his parents or family members for their cooperation.

JAY-Z is the man behind a six-part docuseries titled “Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story,” based on the book “Suspicion Nation” by attorney Lisa Bloom. The project will chronicle the too-short life of Martin, his fatal shooting by on Feb. 26, 2012, and Zimmerman’s acquittal the following year.

JAY-Z didn’t comment on the threat, but he had plenty of supporters come to his defense, including fellow rap star Snoop Dogg, who fired back on Instagram.

“If one hair on jays hair is touched that’s when the revolution will b televised,” Snoop Dogg wrote. “We one, and to thank the system, let the Bitch ass muthaf--a get away with murder try it again. Trayvon Martin Gone but not forgotten.”

Read Full Story

Sign up for Breaking News by AOL to get the latest breaking news alerts and updates delivered straight to your inbox.

Subscribe to our other newsletters

Emails may offer personalized content or ads. Learn more. You may unsubscribe any time.